Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hoop Lake

I loved how Sofie was riding the 4-wheeler with her mom!

Colton was actually petting Missy. He was deathly afraid of her when we first got to Utah.
He's really excited to have his picture taken while petting Missy.

I love those huggins

This is one adorable little Ruby-girl. I love those cheeks


Colton loved playing with his Aunt Hotdog aka Holli

This would be MY girl. Brand spakin new shoes and she's soaking them in muddy red clay.

I thought this was just a sweet moment of pop and mom together after 32 years together.

Family bonding through fishing.

Grandpa with his little sidekick, Colton
Josh is waiting on Uncle Jason to help get his line ready.


Uncle Aaron and Josh spent some qualtiy time throwing sticks into the water for Missy to fetch. Josh was actually the most enthralled with Missy, he's do well with a dog.

Still more fishing.

Nathan loved spending his time down at the shore fishing.

This is the do I attempted for Mom since I couldn't get it to braid. It quickly came out.
Aunt Janae and Audrey hanging out together.

Lounging in the hammock was a favorite past time.

Attempting to cut a log after he saw Nate try it out.

Nate thinks he's big enough for this chore but I"m not so sure.

My little girl loves to get dirty but who cares when you get a smile like that.


Aunt and Ucle Hotdog are helping with the hammock fun.

And again Holli and Kellen are helping play with the kids.
It was a fun trip. A little too hot for me. I was hoping to escape to the mountains and find relief in the form of cooler weather. The kids had a blast. I know this because by the time dinner was over they were ALL whiny,fussy, irritable and many tantrums with tears  from playing all day at the high elevation. So, it was straight to bed and out cold within minutes of hitting the sheets. I love getting away to the mountains but after this trip I was ready to be back and out of the dirt because my 4 kids wore me out.

Blog Archive