| Nate loved riding the horse with Uncle Kellen |
| Josh was not a huge fan of riding the horses. But he was one of the first brave ones to ride them. |
| Colton really started warming up to riding them but of course only wanted Aunt Hotdog. |
| Aunt Holli and Audrey. That girl absolutely loved the horses and enjoyed being up there. |
| I'm actually up there. I'm just a shorty and the stir up was pretty high up to get my foot into. |
| Of course Sofie enjoyed every minute of her time on the horses. |
| Wiatt had to have a turn too. I'm not sure what he thought of it though. |
| Grandpa even gave it a go on them. |
| Mom wasn't too eager or willing. But with pop by her side and Cole leading the way she went for stroll. |
| Nate really warmed up to Cole and preferred riding with him. |
| A close up of Uncle Kellen and Audrey. I never thought Kellen would be a regular on a horse! |
| This Wiatt-boy is such a grandpa's boy! |
| Cowgirl Sofie is looking so big. |
| Josh on grandpa's shoulders. . |
| Cutest dang cowgirl and cowboy EVER! |
| He loved wearing that hat that grandpa lent him. Thanks Grandpa! |
| They actually wouldn't do to bad living on a farm. |
| I really liked this one of Audrey and Tilisa. I thought they both looked so pretty. |
| Yes, Audrey is literally grabbing and squeezing Wiatt. He really didn't know what was going on. And she kept doing it to him. She just wanted to give him lots of lovin |
The next 2 pictures were on a completely different day
| This was the night before I left. Great Grandma and Grandpa Moore are with most of the great grandkids, minus Ruby and Wiatt. |
Well, now I'm done with my Utah trip! Finally! Now I'll be able to put some more things up. But honestly I don't really have any pictures besides recent picture of the temple. So, look for that post soon. Other than that we've been kind of boring around here. Just trying to survive the last full week of summer break. I'm rather thrilled for them to get back into school, it's hard to entertain them all day long.

1 comment:
Cute pictures Jen. It looks like you had fun in Utah.
Post a Comment