Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lagoon


Nate and Josh getting ready for bumber cars.
Colton is also ready to ram someone but he couldn't figure it out.
I love the determined look in Sofie's eye. She's ready to ram someone.

If you look close behind Nate and Josh, you'll find Sofie in a purple car. She is just spinning in a cirlce and I just had to laugh at her. Then there is Colton just stuck in one place. The ride operater did have mercy on him and let him go again with Nate's help.



First ride of the day and I got all 4 of them looking at the same time-success!

Aunt Erica and Sofie riding together. We couldn't have done it without Erica's help. We're glad she came because we needed an extra adult for all our kids.

Grandma and Grandpa leading the way. It was a nice day to be at Lagoon.

I'm not even sure what was down the well.

I think if I remember right, there was 9 of us in the raft. And most of us got soaked. The kids were not expecting to get wet-they were shocked.
She was so tuckered out. But she really was having a blast.

We know how to wear them out. Sweet Wiatt is snoozing good.


Josh having fun in the bumble bee.

Colton was really getting into the spirit of the rides.

Nate took Audrey on a lot of rides but this one was not one of her favorites.
Baby girl loved the carousel.

Oh, these 2! They sure are cute together but they can cause some trouble

Josh and Audrey enjoyed the boats.

We loved Lagoon. I was nervous about spending that amount of money but it was worth it. We got our money's worth and the kids didn't want to leave. They had so much fun that I'm actually considering buying some season passes at Worlds of Fun next summer. Just have to convince Danny of this.

No comments:

Blog Archive