Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dinosaur Park with Cousins

We packed our lunches and headed out for the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. It was fun hanging out with Tilisa, Helen, Erica, Wiatt and Sofie all afternoon. If I remember right, I think all my kids fell asleep in the car after playing. We love fun days like these spent with our family. We definetly miss these kind of days.
Just missing our little Ruby. But still a fun picture.

I had to add this one of Colton holding on for dear life.

I like this boy!

She really is getting to be such a big girl.
Nate went back in time with the Flintstones. That was a run cartoon.




Nate, Sofie and Colton in front of T-Rex.

Aunt Erica was Colton's little buddy. He held her hand all day and never left her side. It was pretty cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive