Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Water, water everywhere

Miss Audrey and Miss Ruby getting to know each other. What beautiful little girls.

We spent a lot of time swimming and hanging out in the pool. I think Nate and Josh basically lived in the pool. Any chance they got, they were in the pool. Luckily this year Josh was tall enough to reach the bottom so it made my life much easier. I actually felt comfortable letting them in the pool together alone. Then I didn't have to get in with them but could focus on the 2 little ones.

Sofie, Jen, Colton, Tilisa, Wiatt and Audrey

Colton, Tilisa, Wiatt, Audrey, Jason

I actually had Sofie and Colton tied together with the noodle. They couldn't get loose.

Nate is in mid-flight from jumping off the ladder. This kid was a jumping bean!

Josh looks like he's about ready to belly flop it! This boy never stopped jumping the entire time he spent in the pool.

Audrey enjoys swimming in a pool more suited to her size.

Colton and Audrey swimming together. Colton could reach the bottom of the pool but refused to try it out of his fear of water. It wasn't until the last night of swimming that he finally dared to reach the bottom and walk. It's my fault however, because I sent him and Sofie down a slide at the hot springs and they were not prepare to go under like they did. So, he became super cautious of water from that point on. But after he knew he could touch, he loved the big pool!


No comments:

Blog Archive