Saturday, August 29, 2009

August Days

Painting

So, the day I did the lawn chairs the boys also wanted to paint. We had some big boxes laying around so I got out their washable paint and let them go to town. Nate did a really nice job on his box, he turned it into a race car. I didn't get a picture of the finished project but I was impressed by his car. Josh and Colton shared a box and I guess their's was an airport. We had just been to an airshow that morning so that's what Josh had on his mind. Of course it was his Daddy's airport. They had a lot of fun but they were a mess, especially Colton. It occupied them for quite some time so I really didn't care about the clean up. Although, Colton did require some good scrubbing because they found an almost empty bottle of spray paint and painted a big mushroom but not without getting splatter on Colton. That was a pain getting that to come off but nothing a little elbow grease couldn't handle.




This cast didn't slow this boy down much!

Can you just see how much Colton is loving this!







Airshow

We made it to the air show this year and spent a short time there. Colton is pointing up to the sky, showing us the planes. He's such a cutie!


Lots of different airplanes to see and explore. There was everything from commercial airplanes to military to small 2 seater airplanes, you name it, they had it. The boys loved getting on them and exploring them.






Nate and Josh needed a small break and sat down right under the wings of one plane.

1 comment:

Giff and Shirelle said...

Love the pictures! Looks like it was lots of fun!!

Blog Archive