This is only about a week late in coming. I've just been so tired lately that I've not gotten around to putting this picture up. I only got one picture of him on his first day of school because it was raining like crazy! We had to start the first half of the week with lots and lots of rain so Nathan got good use out of his new umbrella! This is the shirt that he chose to wear. I really don't care for these type of shirts but I finally gave in and let him pick a couple of them for school. I figured I need to start choosing my battles and since this wasn't a major one, I relented to his pleading. And he loves it! I still can't believe how fast the years went by and he's now in kindergarten! And it's all day kindergarten, I love it but it's a long day for a 5-6 year old kid. I really didn't shed any tears on this momentous occasion because I already got all the emotion out when he did his summer kindergarten. That was a huge transition time and it really prepared us both for this day. I was hesitant about the summer program but I'm totally doing it again with Josh when he's old enough! I just ask myself when did he get so big and old enough for kindergarten? Where did the years go? And how fast will the next 5 years go?
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment