These are some tiles that I decorated for the salon. I just haven't figured out how I want to hang them up. I'm not sure how I want to do it. I could do black ribbon or a picture hook. Any suggestions on a cute way to hang them? I'm up for some idea's.
BEFORE
You can't tell but there was a lot of rust on these chairs and the paint was chipping off everywhere. They needed some major work.
AFTER
These are the finished product. I think they look much better! I'm thinking that the white chairs behind them are going to get a spray of paint but in a nice red color to contrast with the black. That's what I've been doing lately, now I need to work on the inside of my house and clean it!

2 comments:
I love the tile, how did you get your pictures on there?
don't sniff the paint
Post a Comment