![]() |
| I uncovered this pictures in my files and it's one of my favorites of little Joshy. Look at those cheeks and his little grin. Seems like forever ago since he was that age. |
| Now my Josh is a big tough 8 year old. He's ready for his baptism. |
The following pictures are of him and his personality from the year.
| He is just being silly and goofing off with his crazy little grin. |
| He enjoyed learning baseball and playing all summer. |
| Josh loves the outdoors. He will spend hours outside. He loves to go out and explore and find things. Often he'll spend long periods of time outdoors. |
| Josh is a messy eater.And obviously marshmallows are a messy food. But he sure can do a number with food. |
![]() |
| I also found this cute picture of Josh when he was a baby. I almost miss those baby years-almost. He was a relatively happy baby. |
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 8 BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment