Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The girl is 4!!!!

 Happy Birthday to my little sweet girl. Look at this sweet picture of Mrs Audrey. Those big blue eyes, chunky cheeks and happy smile. Who would've ever guessed that this innocent and pure girl would turn into this sassy, independent 4 year old. This look is  called: 'I'm looking at you!!!' She pulls this look all the time! So if she pulls this look on you then it means that she likes you and is comfortable with you.
 


I chose a variety of pictures that I think best illustrate her personality. I chose pictures from the last year of her little life. 


I chose this one because #1: it shows off her hair. This is kind of tame compared to most mornings. And #2  if she needs something fixed she goes to her daddy to help her get it fixed.

This is her friend Hazel and this is one of the many ways that they interact. They can be best friends or well, you  get the picture. They were having fun making jeweled flower sticks. Audrey loves things that sparkle and are girly.

She loves to dress up. She loves pink and princess stuff.

She is full of spunk and mischief.

Audrey is very possessive of her mommy. She doesn't like to share her mommy with anyone. She loves to spend her time with mommy, literally morning, noon and night.

She got all dressed up and came out telling me she was ready for church. She managed to paint her own nails (scary but it was clear gloss at least), has a necklace on,  a headband and  even has church shoes on possible lip gloss too. However this is one of her dress up dresses.

She's my little fashionista.

She smiles big and crazy when she's wearing her zebra hat. It really is one of her favorite things.

She entertains herself when she gets bored at church functions.

This is a look that says, "I'm cute and spoiled and I have you wrapped around my little finger."

Another good shot of her hair. Also she has her little kitty. She also has a dog too. She would give anything if we'd get her a real animal. A cat or dog would satisfy her.

I was taking some pictures on my belly. Well, she saw her mother and had to be on her. She really is attached at the hip to her mom.


Audrey loves being outdoors. She is in heaven being outside playing and exploring in the woods. Can you tell by the dirt on her knees.

This is her friend Sydney. She can't pronounce it right so it always comes out as Cindy. They are having some fun together at the ward camp out
 This just sums up Audrey in a few pictures. I had some fun pictures of her on my phone and really wish that I could have got them to download to the computer but it wouldn't happen for me. But there were more that really displayed her personality. She is full of life and energy. She can be downright crazy at one moment, giggly and silly the next and then pure rotten the next. She has a sense of how she wants to do things and she is not easily swayed. She likes to dress herself and usually it turns out ok and I let her but on occasion I do have to intervene. Audrey is something else. We like to joke that she is odd and to prove it we just mention the first half of her name "Aud"-rey literally is pronounced as odd. But we love our little odd girl. She brings a  lot of noise, I mean joy, to our house. She is the baby sister to all her brothers. She is mommy's best friend.  She is Daddy's little princess. Happy Birthday Audrey!

No comments:

Blog Archive