| This is our spider we made for the trunk or treat. |
| It was a team effort. I found the idea and Danny made it happened. We did receive many compliments on it. In fact we even won 1st prize and a $25 gift card!!!! |
| Napolean and Deb!!!! SWEEEEET!!!!! |
| Colton is our Doggy. Nate is a Black Ninja. Audrey is a Kitty. Josh is a red Power Ranger. |
| It's so hard to get a picture of all 4 kids looking at the camera. Oh, well, this isn't too bad. |
| Colton had to have his picture taken while standing in the hall. |
| Pretties little kitty cat ever!!!! She loves her candy. |
| My Napolean |

2 comments:
Wow, you got these up here quick. I'm glad you and Danny got a picture together. You guys looked great and the kids were really cute. Great job on the truck. I didn't even know they were going to be judging. We should have made our car a fly or something that could have been eaten by your spider truck. It was a fun party.
Oh my goodness. I haven't checked blogs for sooooo long. I am loving your costumes. And seriously, that spider is awesome!!! haha.
Post a Comment