Sunday, September 18, 2011

Labor Day camp out


Nate reading to Josh and Audrey.


On Sunday night I wanted to do something fun for the boys for Labor day. We really didn't have any major plans happening so I thought about a camp out at home. It was a beautiful night so to make it even funner I decided to set up the 4 man tent right on our deck! They LOVED it!!!! Nate, Josh, and Colton slept out there all night! They began with some book time then I tucked them in, I was leaving the tent door opened because it looked directly into the family room. Well, they zipped it up and I never saw or heard from them until the next morning. They did so well all on their own. I worried that they'd be coming IN and OUT all night before they went to sleep but not once did they ever come back in. I'd say it was a success! So, they'll definitely be doing it again.


still reading

Colton chose to read on his own.

Audrey's cheesy little grin


All done reading and ready to zip up and go to sleep.



No comments:

Blog Archive