Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleeping Colton

 One day we return from running errands and Colton had fallen asleep in the car. So, I unbuckled him and he woke up and walked in the house. Well, he couldn't make it any further before he fell asleep again right on the steps. He made it in the door from the garage and was out cold. I didn't realize this is what he had done because I was putting groceries away so he ended up sleeping there for a good 10-15 minutes before I found him and laid him on the couch. When this boy is tired, he can sleep anywhere.

2 comments:

Tom/Tabitha said...

awww I love sleeping kids pictures.

I have pictures of Timothy sleeping in so many different, but odd, places!

Dayna said...

That is so cute! I love finding my kids when they have fallen asleep in odd places. Makes me smile! I wish I could just fall asleep any where!

Blog Archive