Thursday, January 27, 2011

Audrey 10 Months

 I thought it would be fun to put up some pictures of our Audrey girl. She's now 10 months. I can't believe we're nearing her 1 year birthday already. She's a very mild mannered baby. She is extremely addicted to nursing. I'm so in trouble with this girl. She's not going to be easy to wean. She's not a big fan of food. She's rather picky. It has to be full of flavor, so much so that we think she came down to the wrong white family cause she loves Mexican food!! She loves hugs and kisses which is good cause she gets plenty from us all. In fact, she's down right spoiled! But we love this sweet heart! Hope you enjoy the pictures of our cutie pie.
Look at those big blue eyes-so pretty
Having fun with her exercauser

I left the drawer open and she started throwing things out and climbed right in.

Daddy had her all smiles while sitting on top of the cupboards. He's done this with each of the kids.

She likes playing with her jewelry box

I just can't get enough of her profile

She fell asleep in Daddy's arms. I love sleeping babies

Can't wait for this phase to be over with.

Always playing in the tupperware
Sorry it's sideways. But she saw the drawer open and climbed right in to explore.
And lastly I got one of all the kids. Aren't they cute!!!!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Isn't it sad how fast they grow up! I sure think so! Audrey is so adorable! Gotta love the cheeks!

Jodi said...

She is such a sweet and beautiful girl! In that first picture I think she looks like Aaron when he was a baby for sure. So funny how you compare! All of your kids are darling!

Shelly said...

Especially love the last pic, do you think I could get my kids to pose in one like that? haha She is cute!!
By the way, do you know how to disable the automatic spam detecter on blogger they keep enabling it and then no one can comment on my blog. I'm frustrated!!

Michelle said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! And your boys are getting so big. Cute, cute pictures.

Blog Archive