Josh is helping set the table. He's typically just running around, jumping from wall to wall, or bugging one of his siblings. He's just a spaz!
Church is right during Colton's nap time so he's normally conked out like this when we get home or he ends up falling asleep during dinner.
And Audrey girl is always so happy to be home and crawling around. I had left the cupboard open and she found something in there (I didn't realize it was so disgustingly dirty, I'll be cleaning that now very soon) so she decided to get it.
And as you can see, she found it!
And as for Danny and I? I'd like to say that we were able to take a nap, oh how I miss Sunday naps, maybe next year at the 9am block schedule. But alas that isn't the case, we, or rather I am making dinner, sometimes Danny helps but usually he's keeping Audrey out of the way. And then we all gather at 6pm for an hour of AFV (America's Funniest Video's). And you thought we were going to say scriptures or FHE or something like that! We're good but not that good! So, now you can see what the Fritz house is really like on a Sunday evening.

1 comment:
ah yes! The great AFV hour on Sunday night! That is Dan's favorite show to watch on Sunday. Sometimes he laughs so hard I can hardly hear the TV! Our dog Riley really gets into it too whenever they show animal videos, he's got his nose right up to the screen! Pretty funny stuff!
Post a Comment