My life was forever changed 7 years ago. November 20, 2003 we brought Nathan Christopher into this world. We were induced early, and let me tell you, he didn't want to come. He was my longest delivery and he barely made it on the 20
th. It was 11:50pm when he finally emerged. Crying. Lots of crying. It was the most amazing sound I had ever heard. I remember laying there enthralled with his crying simply because it meant he was breathing. He was very much wanted and loved from the minute we knew we were having him. I knew he'd be a boy and that he was to be our little Nathan. He was held a lot! He was kissed a lot! He was spoiled with gifts alot! He was my baby, my first baby. Being a mom is work but being his mom was easy. Nathan was such a fun, happy, outgoing baby that he wasn't hard at all. He would go to anyone and loved all the attention they would give him. He was so giggly and easy going. Little did we know that would be his personality. He is still the same today. He is our socialite boy. Only know he's a little more opinionated and know-it-all, I'm just hoping that it's a 7 year old syndrome and that it's not going to last until he's 17. Even still, I love this boy. He's a very good boy. He's growing up so fast. So, I found some fun and cute pictures of him in his first year of life. It was fun looking back at him and hating that it went by
way, way, way too fast. I hope he has had a great 7 years in our family cause I know we've enjoyed having him here, life would not be the same with out our Nate.

At birth, California

Syracuse, Utah Spring time

Bear Lake, summertime

Syracuse, Utah Midsummer

Connecticut early Fall

Syracuse, Utah Fall

Syracuse, Utah Late fall
2 comments:
Such a cutie then and now!! Happy Birthday Nate!!
Happy Birthday Nate!! We hope you had a good one! Miss you! Love, Uncle Jase, Aunt Tilisa, Sofie and Wiatt
Post a Comment