Thursday, May 13, 2010

My girl


Here are some pictures of my precious little Audrey. I still can't believe I have a girl even though she's been here for 8 weeks. It's been fun dressing her up and cuddling her.






5 comments:

Kathy said...

oh my still looks like you. I have a picture of you that looks so much like that
cute cute,

The Reynolds said...

Love the smile. She's getting so big. I think she looks like you and sometimes I see Josh. She's a good little girl and she's needs to stop growing so fast. I can't believe she's 8 weeks already.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha I love that last one of her smiling. TOO cute!

Giff and Shirelle said...

Look at those cheeks! I'll bet you can't stop kissing them! And her smile is so dang cute! I love that you have a girl!!! ;)

Sheridy said...

so cute! I love her cheeks

Blog Archive