Friday, April 30, 2010

Preview of Family Pictures


Here is a preview of our family pictures that we had taken by Michelle Lewis at Fancyphoto. They turned out really great! Now I just need to get some printed out!









I loved this one with her little pouty lip sticking out, ready to cry!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

SOOOOOOO cute! I really think that little Audrey looks alot like Colton. Send us one of the whole family (even just a little one would be great)..

The Reynolds said...

They turned out great. I like the black and white of Audrey and all the boys look so big. Michelle does a great job. It also helps that you have such a cute family. :) Can't wait to see them all.

Michelle said...

Those are AWESOME!! I love them all.

Giff and Shirelle said...

What a cute family!!! All the kids are so darling! Little Audrey is looking so much bigger :( Sad, they grow up so fast! Sweet family!

Kathy said...

made my heart thump a little, they are so beautiful! I think Audrey looks like you Jen, next week Danny, but I see you alot. Kiss their heads for us. xoxo

Blog Archive