(I had to crop this one of him out of another group shot because he was a stinker and absolutely refused to look at the camera. It's a little bit grainy because of that.)
This is some of them just being silly. I thought this next one would look better than what it turned out. I didn't realize the weed was right there.

4 comments:
I love you fall pictures. That is one of the things that I miss about UT. Is not having some good colored leaves up in the Mountains. How ever, I think that this year is the best that they have ever been.
Oops thats you is suppost to be your.
Don't you hate when picture day comes and at least one of the kids has to be a little stinker! That is always my luck. The pictures turned out way cute!
They look great. The boys are getting so big. This makes me want to take Gideon out and get some fall pictures.
Post a Comment