Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pregnancy shot


I decided to take a picture of myself. I am now 19+ weeks a long. So this is where I'm at right now. I'm sure to get much, much bigger by the end. But so far, it's been a really easy, smooth pregnancy. I don't really feel pregnant besides feeling the baby move now and then that's kind of what reminds me that I'm pregnant. Only a few more days until we find out what we are having, YEAH!

6 comments:

Giff and Shirelle said...

so cute Jen!!! So cute! I'm so excited for Monday! ;)

The Reynolds said...

You look so cute and I love the sassy headband. Good choice. Monday can't come soon enough. We're all on pins and needles.

Jodi said...

You look darling! You deserve a nice, easy pregnancy! Can't wait to find out about that little girl!

Sheridy said...

you look really good.

Dayna said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having! Glad things are going well.

Sparky and The Professor said...

Hoping for a girl!!!

Blog Archive