
This is our new addition to our family. I was finally able to have an ultrasound yesterday and be given a due date. It's been crazy this time because I have had absolutely no idea when I could have possibly gotten pregnant. All the others, I could pinpoint within a day or two. I went to the Dr the beginning of July for a routine appt and asked for a pregnancy test. At that time I told them what I was experiencing and felt like I had a lot of signs and symptoms of pregnancy. So, they did one and it came up negative. I accepted those results as accurate because a Dr's office test should be pretty accurate, I thought. And so I started on birth control. Little did I know, I was already pregnant. So after being on it one round and not becoming regular again I decided to just take a test to be sure even though honestly I thought it would be negative. But 2 tests later it was still positive. I was in shock! Danny was in shock! So, basically I haven't had a period in months and months so we didn't have a clues how far a long I could possibly be. So, after my Dr's appt yesterday she had me get an ultrasound and they then calculated that I'm 12wks+3days. I'm a lot further along than we thought and the Dr thought. So, basically the office pregnancy test was not accurate for me and I was pregnant then. So, our new addition will make his or her appearance some near March 23rd! It hasn't seemed real to me yet. I really haven't had any pregnancy symptoms besides extreme fatigue but that seems to have past already. So, seeing this new little baby moving and the heart beating made me excited to welcome our last baby to the family. It really helped make it real for me seeing it's little arms and legs squirming all over.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness Jen! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
How exciting! I can't wait to see your new baby, I hope it is a little girl. If you need anything let me know.
Congratulations Jen!! That is great news. And the fact that you are further along then you thought. Even better, time will go by that much faster. I can't wait to find out if it is a he or she! Hope all goes well.
Oh My! That is exciting news! Just think of it this way - It won't that long. Can't wait to find out if there is another little boy in there.
Wow! I am so excited for you! I sure hope you are doing well. Sorry I've been out of the loop. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment