It finally happened for Nate. He finally lost his first tooth! He was so super excited! He told us it was loose on Saturday and he was so excited then. I'm pretty sure between then and now he continually played with it to get it looser and looser. Well, we were out running errands when he blurted out: "My tooth came out!" I was a little stunned! I look back at him and he has a little bit of blood on his finger and he's holding his tooth. I took the tooth from him and gave him a napkin to clean up. This tooth is so stinkin' small! He has the tiniest teeth I have ever seen! He can't wait to see what the tooth fair brings him, he's pretty sure it's a female and on Saturday he told grandpa that he wanted $1000. He's going to be pretty disappointed because it's not going to be anywhere near that amount. But none the less he will be excited for whatever he gets!

What a Cheeser!

This is his "tiny-little" tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment