Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This is my Joy


I just love these little fellows. Their individual faces really do express their personalities. Nate is my super friendly, social boy. Josh is my little devil, he's just so stubborn, he does what he wants, he doesn't always go with mainstream things. And Colton is a little bit more sober, he's just a content little boy. He'll smile and laugh but it takes more work to get it out of him. I just loved this picture because it captured them so good. (I think Josh's smile looks like a little 'Whooville' kid, don't you think?)


This is the "make-a-goofy-face" picture. I think it's still cute.


Not much smiling going on here. But what do you think of our red door? We love it!


Two of momma's boys. Nathan took this picture of us, I think he did a pretty good job.


Nathan is laughing and rolling around in the grass.


I just love him! It boggles my mind how they can sit in this position let alone for so long too! (Josh refused to let me take his picture by himself so that's why there isn't one of him)

3 comments:

Tilisa said...

So cute! Oh they are getting so big! We are so excited to come and can't wait to see you all!

Shelly said...

Hey Nate, Good job, taking the picture. You too Mom. I always love seeing pictures of your Boys.

Nat said...

Those boys are so stink'n Cute! I can not believe that Nate and Sam will be in Kindergarten this Fall!! Where does the time go?

Blog Archive