Friday, April 24, 2009

T.G.I.F.

Wow, another week gone by and not much has happened on my blog. I have been in a blogging slump for a while now. I promise I'm trying to get back to it again. But for now I'll do my gratitude list.
  1. I am sooooooooooooo grateful to have my husband back home. It has been wonderful to have him around, it makes the evenings less lonely and the boys are able to get some wiggles out by wrestling. The best thing of all has been meal time, it doesn't end up being an all night event for me, he can distract the boys so I can fix it, he helps get them served and helps clean up; it makes the whole ordeal so much quicker and easier so sadly to say that this has been the highlight of his homecoming.
  2. I am grateful for my big, fenced in back yard. I love having a big yard for the boys to play in and run around. It's been one of the best advantage of owning a home. I love knowing that I can send them outside and close the gate and let them play while I'm inside. I love that I can do that!
  3. I am grateful that I know own my very own piano. I am loving having a piano in my home. Thanks to my mom and Danny making it possible to get me one. It's been so fun to just sit down and play the piano and practice my "skills" again. I am a bit rusty but I have sat down and played everyday since I got it. I love looking over and seeing a piano, I've had a goal to own my own piano for a long time and now it's been fulfilled and I love it.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I love your TGIF's and I miss them when you don't have time to post them. Just wanted you to know because I'm a total loser at commenting but wanted you to know I'm riveted by everything you post.
This make's me want to learn to play the piano.

Blog Archive