Saturday, February 7, 2009

Self Feeding

Colton would not let me feed him last night at dinner, he was fussing and crying and I just wanted to eat me meal and not go nurse him. So, I decided that he likes to feed himself maybe that's what he wanted to do. I reluctantly gave up the reins, knowing full well that I would have a huge mess to clean up but realizing that it eventually had to happen in order for him to learn how to feed himself. So these pictures are the result of last nights first attempt at self feeding. I guess
rice-a-roni isn't the best thing to begin with!


Oooh, I get to dig in myself!


Let me see if I like this!


I need to dump this out and play in the bowl!


It's too quiet in here so I'm going to make some noise!


That was fun feeding myself, I'm just going to be silly now!

2 comments:

Dayna said...

He is so cute! He has the same big cheeks that my two have! Love 'em!

Sparky and The Professor said...

What a doll! We will be in Kansas City in March...sure would love to see y'all!

Blog Archive