Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Summer...where are you?




So, I ran out of clean underwear for Josh and thought, "Why not let him run around in his swim suit?" I got it out and of course he adamantly wanted to wear it and then I saw his old one and needed to try it on Colton to see if it would fit. Then Josh asked Nate if he wanted to wear his swim suit which was a no brainer. Then I got them a beach towel out and let them pretend to lay out on the beach. They had fun running around the house all evening in there swimsuits. It was so hard to get a descent picture out of them on their towels because they were just rolling around, waving their hands in the air and kicking their feet so this is what I ended up with but it was a fun, out of the ordinary activity for them. It really did get us in the mood for summer, we are tired of being cooped up in the house all winter long. The Fritz's are ready for summer!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I THINK GRANDMA RONDA AND I WILL TRY YOUR IDEA, I'M SURE IT WILL BRING ON SUMMER. WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE, WE WERE AT OUR HOUSE, YOU WERE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AT THE SNOW AND SAID " I WISH IT WAS SUMMA", I'VE ALWAYS REMEBERED THAT.

Blog Archive