Friday, December 19, 2008

Colton's bad day

OK, so I don't always pay as much attention to the boys when I'm on the internet. I am sitting at the computer holding Colton while Nate and Josh are playing Battleship. Then Josh grabs some printer paper so he could draw. So, that's what I thought he wanted it for. We bought Nate some little kids scissors so Josh now thinks that he can use them also. Well, little did I know that Josh had found the scissors from wherever they were at but I didn't know he had just made a mess in the family room with lots of little pieces all over the ground. Then he came over to Colton and I, he was playing with Colton so I wasn't paying much attention to what Josh was actually doing. I never saw it coming because I was clueless that in Josh's little hands were scissors and he was cutting at Colton's hair. I told him no and told him to go cut paper. Well, he tried going for it again so I took the scissors away. I thought I had saved Colton's head from his big brother, only to discover a on the back of his shirt was a clump of his precious, soft, brown hair. I did uncover where it was cut from and I don't think that anyone but me will notice. It's right on the crown of his head, part of a nice little calick that he has. I tried taking a picture of the clump of hair and Colton's head but you really couldn't see what I was taking it of. So, once again, Josh is at the center of yet another hair cutting session. He is obsessed with hair, who knows, maybe he'll grow up to do hair. Haha. His father wouldn't let that happen. It was bad enough that he has a bad scratch right by his nose from himself or Josh, I'm not sure who, and now he has a patch of hair missing. He's such a sweet guy to have that kind of crappy day. So, from now on I vow to pay more attention to my son's when I'm on the computer.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Oh Jen! I'm sorry your baby had a bad day. I know what you mean about getting on the computer. It is kind of an escape, but Nathan always seems to get into the most trouble while I'm on, so I've had to start paying more attention as well. Sometimes I just zone out. Not good, I know...

Blog Archive