Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nate says no more!

The training wheels come off.



So this is Nate trying his out his bike without any training wheels. He came to Danny and I the other day and said, "So, I've been thinking, I want my training wheels off." Mommy asked him "Why?" Nate replied, "Because I have to try and try and try and keep trying so I can learn." After further interrogation, I found out that he watched some show like 'Calliou' or 'Barney' and they learned to ride their bike without training wheels and he thought it time for him to learn. I can't believe my 4 year old thinks he's too old for training wheels. He thinks he's older than he is sometimes. And frankly, I think he's growing up way too fast. It's just one small step towards boyhood and farther away from babyhood.

No comments:

Blog Archive