It was September 3, 2002 that we were able to hold you in our arms. It was a bittersweet moment for us. It was the day that we welcomed you to our family but also a tear filled good-bye. It seems like many, many, lifetimes ago that you entered this world. Life sure would be different with you here. Today you would be turning 6 and you would be entering kindergarten. You would surely have your Daddy tied around your little finger. Mommy probably would have already hi-lited your hair by now. And your brothers would most likely have a second mother with you around. But alas many of our dreams and aspirations for you are put on hold. Heavenly Father had a different plan for you. And many days, I wonder why you couldn't be with us but I hold on to the fact that He does have a plan and purpose for our trials. And so, if I prove faithful I will be able hold you in my arms again and oh how your father and I look forward to that day. We love you Lidia and miss you so much!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lidia! Keep watching over Mommy and Daddy and those three little brothers!!!
I Love You Lidia Angelina!!!
Mandy
Jen - I love this post. I am so happy that you still speak of you beautiful baby girl. It must be hard some days. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. All of our trails are different. I remember one day talking to you about both of our babby struggles. It was very interesting that we both did not want to be in ech others shoes.
You are a great example of strength and faith to me. We love the Fritz Family!
Post a Comment