Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nate's Graduates 5th gradeLuck

It would be nice if he'd smile but at least I got a picture.
 I can't believe that my first baby has finished elementary. And now I'll have a middle schooler. Time has went by so fast. We stayed in Missouri while Danny went to Alaska so that Nate could finish his last year with his classmates. We loved our Meadowbrook Elementary. We had great teachers and awesome secretaries the entire time the kids all attended there. We are so going to miss this school.
Lucky kid got to be in the front row for his graduation
 Nate had made some really good friends. It was not easy to leave his friends behind. But we made the move at this time so that he would not have to move during his teenage years. He hasn't been too happy about the move but hopefully in time he'll be ok with it. I think once he makes some friends then it will be a lot better on him.
His teacher Mrs. Cox presenting him with his awards. 
 Congratulations to our Nate for successfully completing 5th grade!! Lots more homework to come, haha!
All the fifth grade teachers and administration
Nate's 5th grade class with Mrs. Cox. Not really sure if everyone is there or not.

No comments:

Blog Archive