Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

 Halloween 2014 was a pretty cold one. It looks nice and sunny but it was cold. The kid were lucky enough to be off of school that day. So were able to get ready early and be ready to go the minute Danny got home from work. We do it the lazy way and go to Zona Rosa, an outdoor mall, to get our trick or treating done. We were done before 6pm so we ordered pizza on our way home, picked it up and spent the rest of the night watching movies. But even the short time we were out it was super duper cold so we were ready to be inside.
This was about the best shot of them all looking at the camera.


I told them to make silly faces and this what I got. Nathan and Josh's faces don't change. 

I thought this was so cute of them, I liked how Audrey is looking up at her brother. 

Nathan is dressed as some Gothic zombie thing. Don't ask-he chose the costume. For some of our other events I managed to get black eye makeup on him. That really added to his look. 
Josh is dressed as "Willie" from Duck Dynasty. Easiest costume ever!
Colton is dressed as our black ninja.

Audrey is dressed as the beautiful Cinderella. Her hair was darling in person but you can't see it from this shot. 





AUDREY'S PRESCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY

A few days before Halloween the preschool puts on a small festival for the kids. They have a great time with activities then all the parents line their cars up and the kids get to do a small trunk or treat. For this party she chose to go as a cheerleader. I really didn't care if she kept changing because she was choosing things from things that we already had. And I think she makes a darling cheerleader. 

Each of the kids got to choose a small pumpkin

She is getting ready to get some art done on her hand.

Making a jack o lantern craft. 

Her finished product

This is Audrey's class-the blue Dolphins. 

In line to trick or treat.

Trick or treating at Melissa's van. I think she may have grunted trick or treat but who knows with that girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive