It's that time of year again. School is here. Summer went fast and furious. I'm sad to say goodbye to my sleeping in mornings and homework free nights. But it is time to get back to a better schedule and routine. And I think a few of them were ready to get back.
Here are the boys holding up their respective grades. Nate is in 5th, Colton is in 1st and Josh is in 3rd.
This is my big 5th grader. This will be Nate's last year in middle school. I can hardly believe that he's starting his last year in elementary. Makes me kind of sad. His new teacher is Mrs Cox. Oh, and he's also going to be on student council this year.
Mr. Josh is now a 3rd grader. Half way thru his elementary years. He is doing really good at school. He is a very consistent student. He got Mrs. Protenick, she was so enthusiastic at meet the teacher night. She was so ready to be done with summer and wanted to start school that day if she could have. She's had so much energy and just keep saying how bored she was and missed being with the kids. She thought Josh was so adorable. He should have a really good year.
My little Colton is starting 1st grade. I look forward to seeing all the progress he will make this year because he came tenfold in kindergarten. I have no doubt that this will be an amazing year for him. He got Mrs. Bent. and this will be here 2nd year teaching. It's funny how easy her name is but Colton has had the darnedest time remembering it.
Soon to come will be pictures of little Miss A starting preschool. Ugh, that will be a day of tears for me. We are already planning on Danny taking the day off to be there to comfort me. So not ready for this!

No comments:
Post a Comment