This was taken a few months back. Here are my two cub scouts. This is Josh's first night for his den meeting. He has now earned his bobcat and is working on his wolf requirements. Nate is a Webelo. He has a ton of belt loops, more than any boy in his pack. You can't really see how many but there are a lot. People have commented that they enjoy seeing him in his uniform because he's so decked out. He only has one thins left to do, I think Art requirement and he'll have earned his Arrow of Light. He has worked really hard and we're really proud of him.
Josh may look bare for now but we'll get him all decked out too. He'll earn just as much as Nate. Seeing them both in their uniforms made me a proud mom. I think they look really awesome! Very proud of both of them!
Side note, I kind of think Josh ends up looking like Leave it to Beaver in his uniform. And I forgot how long Nate's hair was before we cut it!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment