Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Colton's 1st lost tooth

Colton has lost his first tooth!! He came to my one night and said he had blood in his mouth and said he'd brush his teeth again. When I went to check on him and see which tooth was bleeding. And discovered that it was loose. So, when he was done I told him that he would be loosing a tooth soon. I sent him on his to bed. Well, he immediately came back up with a tooth in his hand. He was so excited!

Thought you'd all like to see the bloody aftermath. I think it bleed more than other lost teeth because it probably really wasn't time to come out. This was a tooth that had been crowned and I wonder if it may have decayed enough to  just fall out. But who cares, it still warranted a stop by the tooth fairy. Colton was super excited that the tooth fairy left him $1. Ya, I know, our tooth fairy isn't very loaded.


No comments:

Blog Archive