 |
| Colton with his friends Cash and Lauchlen. |
 |
| Paul, Colton and Caleb |
 |
| My newest preschool graduate!! Go Colton! |
 |
| Mrs Ford, Colton and Mrs Arnone. They were fabulous with Colton! |
 |
| Colton receiving his diploma |
 |
| His entire preschool class |
 |
| My cute little graduate |
 |
| Cute little display for their cupcakes |
They had a cute little slide show to play during the ceremony and this is a few of the shots that they had of Colton.
This is a cute little song of Colton singing at his ceremony
Colton loved his preschool and his teachers. I have really enjoyed North Cross Preschool. Colton's teachers did tell me that they had just discussed how far his speech has come over the year and if they couldn't understand him, they said he worked really hard to make it so that they could. It's been a great experience for Colton and for Josh and eventually for Audrey too. Colton went to preschool on Tues and Thurs from 9-3. I worried about him going all day but he did great. He loved his preschool days and wished he could go more. So, I know he's going to do just fine in kindergarten. I just can't believe this school year is over.
The graduation was really nice. I held it together that night. I just didn't think about it. I mowed the lawn earlier that day and certain songs would come on and would make me tear up. I just can't believe he's done with preschool, before I know it he'll be graduating high school. So, I just don't like to think about it cause I don't want to cry. My kids are growing up so fast and I don't think I'm ready for it. Sometimes I miss the "easier" days of little ones all at home, no school, no extra activities, a little more carefree. Don't get me wrong, although I miss that, I am enjoying the freedom that comes as they age. Anyways, I am very proud of Colton. He's a great kid. He's very smart and caring and social. I just know he's going to excel in kindergarten. And it'll be here in a couple of week. He's doing a 2 week kindergarten kickoff in June with his new teacher. So watch out Meadowbrook and Mrs Deason here comes Colton!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment