I know, I know! I am super slow in getting around to posting my kids' pictures of starting school. If you could see our Sept calender, you'd see that it's FULL of events! We have had a busy month. The kids started school back in Aug. they are loving their teachers and classes. They also began soccer on Tues and Thurs. They also participate in a "running club" at school which is on Tues and Thurs before school. I thought it'd be chaos to do this program, truth be told I didn't want to have them do it, but they wanted to. So, I obliged since running is healthy and I want them to develop healthy habits and they enjoy going. Danny just ended a semester of school that had a class on Monday nights but will soon begin class again this time on Thursdays. We also have Cub scouts on Wed. Colton has preschool on Tues and Thurs that I take him and pick him up. He goes 9-3, it's a long day but it's good prep for all day kindergarten. We've had a ward over nighter, Father and Son camp out, Time out for Women conference AND mixed in there is hair appointments. Our life has been one busy ball of fire. I am ready for October to come so we aren't so crazy. So, yes it's been a while since I posted but it's because I haven't had much down time to do it. (plus I have to share the computer with 3 kids and a husband)
 |
| Nate is now a big 3rd grader. He's teacher is Mrs. Fogel. |
 |
| Josh is a 1st grader. His teacher this year is Mrs. Camacho |
 |
| My 2 big boys all ready to head to school. I'm a mean mom and send them to school on the bus. I do not go to their school and walk them to class. (That's why we have meet the teacher night) |
 |
| Everyone wanted a picture together before Nate and Josh left for the day. |
 |
| Just the boys because I think Audrey was still inside eating breakfast |
 |
| Colton's first day of school. He did NOT want his picture taken. He started school a few weeks later than his brothers. |
 |
| When did this kid get big even to go to school? |
 |
| Colton is tolerating his mom getting another picture. He is in front of his "blue dolphin" room |
 |
| His teacher, Mrs Ford is helping him put his bag away. I keep telling him that I don't want him to grow anymore, he needs to stop! And he tells me he won't cause he has to be big to go to school with his brothers. He is loving school-I mean loving it and I'm so glad, but I miss this little guy during the day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment