Saturday, July 7, 2012

Our Joshy has hit a milestone in his life: he lost his first tooth! Yay!!! He was pretty dang excited to come out and show us all (it was bedtime when it happened) And there in his hand is the tiniest little tooth.

I don't know about his crunched up face but look at that adorable little toothless grin. He was super psyched to get his first toothfairy money. Honestly I think he felt cool having lost a tooth. And truthfully it is a rite of passage in growing up that you have to loose those "baby" teeth to grow up.  He's a spunky little boy!

And this is a picture that perfectly depicts this girl. She found every one of those items and put them on herself. As well as writing all over her legs-that's actually minimal damage to what she does to our walls every single day. I wash things up to discover a whole new drawing on a door or wall. She is full of attitude.
This would describe our Colton perfectly! First thing this morning he woke up and made his bed-literally this was the first thing he did! He likes order and cleanliness. He is a great example to his brothers on how to pick up after themselves. In fact, I will occasionally put him in charge of the cleaning and let him tell his brothers what needs to be cleaned.  
And this is what you can find Nate doing pretty dang regularly. If it's not this then it's on the computer. But he does love to read. He has read the Diary of a wimpy kid books so many times that I don't have a number to how many times he's read them. He is an avid reader and loves to read books that teaches him things as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see something about each one and their differance in personality. Grandpa and I laughed. Can't wait to see them in person. Only a couple of more days. Love ya

The Reynolds said...

Congrats, Josh, that is super exciting. The tooth fairy sure does give more money than when I was a kid. :) I love the pic of Audrey, she is such a fun girl. We'll see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Melody said...

What fun kids. Thanks for posting. Hope your summer is going well.

Blog Archive