I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of Yellowstone from a month ago. The problem is that I have too many pictures. I have 475 pictures of my month long vacation. With that many pictures it's hard to know where to get started. But considering this is sort of a journal for me of our family life, I figured I'd just get started and do it post by post. So, there will be a lot of posts of our vacation to Yellowstone as well as 3 weeks of Utah. I'm not going to post every picture because obviously some are duplicates or just not good quality but there will be ALOT! Let us begin!!!!!!!
This first post is dedicated to the sights, scenery and animals of the area.
| This was the sight from our front porch of the cabin. |
| Driving into Yellowstone, the sky was a really neat color but this shot has distorted the actual beauty of what we saw. |
| A view of the Lower Falls. |
| This is a view of the Upper Falls. |
| We spotted a Doe crossing the river. We stopped at watched it cross the stream and the boys thought it was pretty neat. |
| A moose we captured on our last day in Yellowstone |
| Also on the last day there we saw this bear on the side of a room. |
| Our very first trip inside the park we saw at least 6 big horn sheep grazing on the hill side. |
| Lots and lost of Buffalo. This one is literally walking along side the car-you can see the bottom of my window. |
| A young buck with velvet still on his antlers |
| Old Faithful. Can't miss this on a Yellowstone visit. |
| We loved the bubbling mud. We told the boys that this is where Shrek lives. |
| We can't really remember what this was called. I was thinking it was a painting pot but Danny said it wasn't. But nonetheless, it was pretty. |
| Yellowstone Lake. I loved the mirror of the scenery off the lake but of course pictures nevery capture the beauty of these things. |
Anyone looking for a good vacation seriously needs to think about going to Yellowstone. It was simply beautiful. You'll never see so many natural wonders in one spot. It was really amazing all that Yellowstone has to offer.

No comments:
Post a Comment