Sunday, July 3, 2011

MY "HOTTIE"!!!

So I have been a bachelor for almost a week now while my family is still in Utah. Now while it may seem great to be able to get up and go to bed whenever I want, being able to eat whatever I want, and doing whatever I choose like working on my truck or taking a nap, the reality is that bachelor life is really not that enjoyable and it is wonderful being married to such an amazing woman who I am honored to call my eternal companion. This past Monday Jen and I celebrated our 10th anniversary and I was adding up how much time we have been apart. By the next time that we are back together around the middle of this month when I fly back to Utah to drive home with them, Jen and I will have been apart 119 of the 525 weeks that we have been married. That means that we have been apart 1.5 days of each week, 1 week out of every 4.5 weeks, 2.6 months of every year, and 2 and 1/4 years of the last ten years. While all this time apart has proven that we are physically capable of living without each other, it has also confirmed to me that just because I can do it does not mean that I want to. Saying goodbye has become easier as each time has passed, but the one thing that has never diminished is my soul's desire to be reunited with my eternal love and companion. Anyone who knows me that well knows that I am very resilient and headstrong who requires very little human interaction. Had I not met Jen, I would no doubt be doing my own thing up in the wilds of Alaska far away from modern civilization. What makes Jen so amazing is that she has been able to conquer that side of me and make it so that I long and cherish to be with her. This post is for you Jen. I love you so much and am honored to be your husband and I love every minute that I spend with you and our precious little family. So while you may not like it, I have decided to share with everyone some of my favorite pics of my "hottie" over the course of our wonderful marriage and since this is my post I get to use whatever pics  I want. Hope you all enjoy since many of these pics have not been seen before and I am sure I am going to take some heat for using them.  It is just isn't fair to keep these pictures of such a gorgeous woman all to myself.

Just look at this smile. How could anyone not love it? I was right on target with this hot catch.



Some of Jen's wilder and younger days!

You know a woman is beautiful when she can even make glasses and barf look good.

Look at those gorgeous eyes! Hot Momma!!

The belle of the ball!!
Beautiful even with a belly!

Absolutely breathtaking!!! Nothing hotter than a gorgeous woman driving a big truck. Need I say more?

To my best friend Jen. I love you and forever will!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a surprise! Thank you for your sweet post. You're right, I don't care for some of those pictures being posted but nonetheless I loved it! Thank you. I love you.

Shelly said...

Wow, what a great post. What a thoughtful husband.

Blog Archive