This is Colton's birthday celebration. He requested a batman cake so that's what we did. It was so fun and easy. He was so happy with everything he got. He really had a great day!




We want to wish our Colton boy a very Happy Birthday! He's growing up so fast. I swear I was just pregnant with him and now 3 years later, here we are. He is such a character, and so different from his brothers. He's my big -stout- dark- haired kid! He started out big at 9lbs 10oz and is still big for his age. I can't imagine how big he could have been if I'd gone full term instead of being induced 2 1/2 weeks early. He has always been my little buddy but just recently it's gotten really bad, he's a HUGE momma's boy right now. He just recently started to go and stay in nursery all by himself. He's kind of shy and is not as out-going as his brothers are. He is a big tease, he likes to get in my recliner and tell me: "Haha, I in yo seat!" His other big joke is argueing back and forth with Grandma and Grandpa about coming to our house or him going to their house. He also has some peculiar habbits, one is him pinching our fingers but it doesn't end there he has to then poke his thumb nail under our finger nails. And if it's not that then it's pushing on our bellies, I suppose it's cause their big, soft and giggly. (that's good motivation for me to loose some weight) Colton is just our funny little character. Right now he's into Caillou, Backyardigans, Batman and Wonderpets. He loves peanut butter and jelly- he'd eat it everyday if he could. He thinks he doesn't have to go to bed until I do. He loves playing with Lego's and being outside. Colton is called our cranky Bear and he really has earned that name. Don't get me wrong he is an awesome boy and can be really good but he can also be a real big stinker. He can give some good scowls and some powerful temper tantrums. And just like each bear has it's tendencies to be cranky it can also be sweet and cuddly. And Colton is my biggest cuddle bear ever! He loves to lay with me or just come give me great big hugs all the time. I love this Colton Bear!!! Happy 3rd Birthday Buddy!
These are photo's taken from the last 3 years of his life.
 |
| Today making his silly face |
 |
| 2010 |
 |
| 2009 |
 |
| 2008 |
No comments:
Post a Comment