Friday, April 8, 2011

Josh's 5th Birthday

This is Josh's finished cake that I made the night before. Josh was really happy with his cake. My favorite part is the guy jumping of the plank. 
This was a really fun cake to make. I had a lot of fun doing it but by no means am I a pro at it like Aunt Ronda.

This unfortunately is how it looked the night of his birthday. It had been ship wrecked! I would do things a little different next time but it still tasted great and Josh was still super happy with it all and that's is all that matters.

All set to go with the dart gun that Grandma & Grandpa gave him.

He got a really fun race track from all of us. They've had a lot of fun racing it.

Very happy boy with his new Star Wars Lego Wii game, he has loved playing it.

Although clothes are not that thrilling to get for a kid he was thrilled with his pirate ship shirt.

And again, another shirt but he had to wear this shirt the very next day to school because he loved it. He saw it at Target one day and said he wanted it, well when we were looking for gifts for him they had it on clearance and I knew I had to get it for him. I think Uncle Jas got my boys hooked on these kind of shirts.

2 comments:

Sheridy said...

Love the birthday cake. Your so creative. Happy Birthday Josh.

Nat said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!! 5 already? I remember sitting in RS in Fallbrook together bot of us VERY Preggers. Dallin will be 5 in May. I forgot how close they are. Miss Ya!!

Blog Archive