Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Loving her baby doll
We celebrated Audrey's birthday the day after her real birthday because I knew that Grandma and Grandpa would be here. Here is a overload of pictures from her special day.








As you can see, she loved her birthday cake! She was a huge mess! I rinsed her off in the tub but had to drain that water and fill the tub up a 2nd time because the water was just too red to get her clean. I had a lot of fun making her ladybug cake; it was so easy. She loved all her gifts and had a wonderful 1st birthday. She truely is such a joy in our family! 

2 comments:

bishop howell said...

SO DANG CUTE!! Maybe she'll poop red like Tori pooped green after her first birthday from all of the color in the frosting!!

The Reynolds said...

Wow, she really got into that cake. I love it. I hope Hazel goes wild like Audrey. She looks like she had a blast turning 1.

PS The cake turned out really cute. I may have to borrow that idea.

Blog Archive