So earlier this month I bought a new flat iron and was so excited to try it out. The one I had was getting really old and had so much buildup on it. I was watching the Home Shopping Network and they had a flat iron on demo and I was glued to that segment. I was amazed at the transformation of the hair with the new flat iron. Well that got me thinking that I needed a new one. So, I looked it up and that specific one had horrible reviews but I was not detered. I began a search for a fabulous iron. I researched it for weeks, read reviews, watch you tube video's and had it narrowed down to 2. It was between a Sedu or a Solia. They both had the same ratings, same technology but prices were significantly different. The Sedu was endorsed by celebrities so thus it was asking for twice the price. So, I went with the Solia. I really like my new flat iron. These pictures don't do it juctice. The color is really yellow and I had to take them myself. But in person you could really tell a difference in the smoothness and frizziness. All I did was quickly dry my hair with the blow dryer then I took before and after shots of the results.
Old Flat Iron
New Solia Flat Iron
So, there you have it. Can you tell a difference?
No comments:
Post a Comment