Sunday, December 12, 2010

Markers

2 Kids! 2 Nights! 2 Messes! 1 Problem! Markers!




Colton's mess. Colton's Story: He's suppose to be in bed. It's 10pm. We are currently having a HUGE problem getting him to go to sleep. He'll stay in his room, light on however, but he stays there sometimes quietly but mostly noisely. Well, tonight he had been quiet for some time. We thought he finally went out. NO! He came out for us to help him get new bottoms on him. When I looked at his mouth and found marker. Then upon further discovery, all over his hand. And then into the bedroom we headed and found marker on the sheets. Luckily only the sheets. But he did get into other things, his room is a war zone right now. Oh, this kid is so crazy right now!



Audrey's Mess! Audrey's story: I was on the computer doing some stuff, everyone else was in bed and she was playing. Well, I look over and she had a marker open and was eating it. I forget how mobile she is and can get into anything she wants. She refuses to eat much of anything, yet she'll eat marker and baby wipes. She is also one crazy girl!

1 comment:

Sheridy said...

O man how I hate marker!! and crayons. It seems like to me that no matter how old they get they just don't seem to get that you only color on paper. At least it seams like that at my house.

Blog Archive