Thursday, September 16, 2010

Misc. pictures


Mommy and Audrey at Nate's first soccer game. I thought Audrey just looked adorable! I did get a few pics of Nate but they didn't turn out too good because of the rain. I'll take some more of him at his next game.




So, this is how I found Colton the other day. He usually puts himself to sleep whenever he's tired. He'll just go to sleep wherever he is at. And he has to have his head covered.

He was all sweaty! I had to uncover his head so he could get some air.


Josh and Audrey laying by each other. He found a blanket for himself and one for Audrey. He's a pretty good brother.




So, the other day, I put Colton to bed for a nap. I went to check on him and couldn't find him. I looked on the bottom bunk-no Colton. I looked on the top bunk-no Colton. I was getting a little worried. I thought maybe he snuck downstairs to play with the toys, (he did that the other day), then I noticed that he was in the crib. He once again, covered his face to be asleep. He's such a silly boy.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lizzie likes to sleep with the blanket over her head too and I always find her drenched in sweat. lol. I don't understand how they can stand to sleep like that.

Blog Archive