(If you look closely, you can see the 2 teeth she has on the bottom gums)
Where has the last 6 months gone? I can't believe she's already 6 months old. She's been with us for half a year. She has been so fun to have in our family. I just can't stop kissing her and squeezing her. She is one of the happiest- smiliest babies ever. Now at 6 months she is rolling over everywhere and I mean everywhere. She gets up on all 4's but she's a little to chunky to crawl so she'll do a army crawl and lots of rolling to get places. She plays with toys, attacks your face-she really loves faces. She laughs and giggles, can sit up on her own for short periods of time. Loves the exersaucer, loves to nurse and hates food. She has not taken to eating food yet, she prefers to just nurse, which clearly she's getting enough. We haven't taken her in for her 6 month appt yet so we don't know what she weighs yet but we know we love this little chunky princess. I took a few pics of her to share of what she's up to at her 6 month milestone. (Such a pretty girl)
(I'm a happy girl)
(I see you mommy)
(Audrey has another love, grabbing her toes and sucking on them.)
Happy 6 month Birthday Audrey!!!

2 comments:
Six months ALREADY!? Crazy how time flies. I must say, she is so adorable and I love watching her in primary.
Little Baby Audrey is growing up so fast! She's adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment