Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School 2010


So, Nate started school today. I can't believe it's already back to school time. I swear he just got out of school. And my big boy is already in 1st grade, oh, how time flies. The picture above is on the porch before we left. He really didn't want to smile, he was pretty nervous and anxious about school starting. Plus, he has a cold so that didn't help. And to top it all off, he's wearing a patch so I'm sure that doesn't help the situation.


Standing in front of Meadowbrook Elementary. Again, he didn't want to smile.


We didn't know who his teacher was going to be until this morning. This is Mrs Johnston, he had her last year for kindergarten. Honestly he wasn't too thrilled to have the same teacher again-poor boy.


Sitting down with old friends. His class is almost identical to last years, he really has a lot of the same friends in there. Luckily his best friend, the one in the blue shirt, is in his class again. And our neighbor Savannah is also in there again. I just hope he has a great day and gets feeling better. I won't lie, I've been excited for school to start but it was a little sad to drop him off and leave. I will miss having him around- he really is a big help with Audrey.

1 comment:

Sheridy said...

O you are so lucky! I can't wait for that day to get here. I know that I'll cry and I'll miss them when they do start. But I'm looking forward to a quite house in the afternoon and being able to take naps.

Blog Archive