Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The "Mustache"

So, Danny likes to go weeks without shaving and would love a full on beard. But because of the Guard he has to shave on a monthly basis. Which thank goodness because I frankly don't like it. I actually don't mind the day 3-4 of no shaving look-that would be my first choice but my 2nd choice is clean shaven. Anyways the other day I was asking him if it wasn't time to shave cause I was tired of the scruff. He started joking that he'd shave it all but keep a mustache. Well, I didn't think he'd do it and really didn't want him to. Well, Sunday morning he dissappeared for a while downstairs then asked if I noticed anything different. He had went down to my salon and shaved everything but his mustache. I busted up laughing! He said he did it to prove me wrong. He kept saying that he looked like Tom Sellick, not really, but he thought so. Secretly I think he really liked the look but Tuesday morning he shaved it off for work. So, no more 'stache' on Danny. But here's the evidence that he had one!

5 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I don't mind Nathan's scruff during the week but I'm glad he shaves each week for church. I'm just not a facial hair girl, I guess. What are you going to do when Danny is out of Guard permanently? You may be in trouble and have one hairy guy.

Jodi said...

Jared does the same thing... He will go and shave everything but the mustache... Which I hate! For some reason it just doesnt look good on him. The goatee thing works for him but not just a mustache... He does it just to bug me!

Anonymous said...

What are y'all hating for? The man looks good. Good for him!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

He looks like a cop. And I think it kinda grows on ya. Well...it grows on him actually :P. Seriously though, I agree with whomever posted last. He really doesnt look that bad.

Jen said...

So ya, to my "anonymous" commenter I guess it's not too bad. FYI- this "anonymous" commenter lives with me!

Blog Archive