Friday, July 16, 2010

Mommies Dress

Oh, how I love this little girl!


When I was in Utah, my mom found a bag of baby clothes from when I was growing up. We went through everything and there were some cute things, allbeit 30 years old. So, I put her in this dress, my dress that I wore 30 years ago. I really wish I had a picture of myself in it to totally compare. I know we have one cause I looked at it while I was there. So if you remember me as a baby you'll have to tell me if Audrey looks like me or not.


4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

aw she's so cute. that is a cute dress too

Dayna said...

That is so neat that your mom still had a bag of your old clothes. Audrey is a pretty girl!

Sheridy said...

I love, love, love that dress!! She sure looks a lot like the other kids. She is growing fast

Kathy said...

She is your spitting image. Darling little girl, can't wait to see her and the rest of you in a few weeks.

Blog Archive