Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun at Great Grandma's

Playing on the swings. So, we had a bbq at grandma Howell's with all the family. It was nice to chat and relax with everyone.


Josh and Sofie playing together
.
I love this Colton kid.

Grandma, Kyle, Erica & Audrey. We're excited for Kyle and Erica-welcome to the family.


Tilisa watching the kids play.

Chris brought the dunk tank. Everyone had a lot of fun. Nate is getting ready to be dunked here.
And here he is after getting dumped in. Josh did it too. He was on Uncle Kellen's lap, I have a video of him doing it but no pictures.
Grandma and Grandpa getting ready to go.

Grandpa holding the "twins" They had to do everything together and the same. They even ended up getting on the same poop schedule together.

Jason and Kellen holding Josh. Josh had some kind of stomach bug this night. He really didn't feel well at all. He just wanted to be held and sleep.

Ronda holding Audrey

Great Grandma Howell with my 4 munchkins

Great Grandma with all her great grandkids. I didn't notice at the time but when looking at the pictures I saw Colton and Sofie holding hands. I think that's just so cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive